The Milford 20 has been inspired by Floridays. An elegant sharpie schooner designed and built by naval architect Mark Fitzgerald of Thomaston, Maine for his own use. Mark’s design has been published in ‘Watercraft’ magazine and in ‘The sharpie book’ by Reuel Parker. Unfortunately complete drawings for Floridays have never been developed to the extent they could be made commercially available. The Milford 20 is presented as a possible solution to that requirement. The design has been reviewed by Mark, and is endorsed by him. Please visit Fitzgerald Marine Architecture.
- Loa 20' 6"; Beam 5'5"; Draft - board up 10" - board down 39".
- 6,250 mm x 1,640 mm x 250 - 1,000 mm.
- Cat schooner or cat ketch rig options.
- 150 sq. ft. sail area.
- 600 kg (1300 lbs) displacenment
- 650 kg (1430 lbs) towing weight including trailer.
- Plywood over frame construction aimed at the amateur builder.
- 12 pages of plans including Inboard engine and shaft layout, trailer and bill of materials. All construction requirements detailed.
- Sails available through the North franchise world wide.
- Plans available in PDF format, or in hard copy.
- Construction sequence and fully illustrated build manual included.
Learn how to create your own website here